Try a 30-day free trial of Photoshop or any Adobe Creative Suite product.
How To Reset The Photoshop Preference File In CS6 Video Tutorial
In this episode of The Complete Picture, Julieanne demonstrates two methods for one of the most common trouble shooting techniques: resetting the Photoshop Preferences in Photoshop CS6 (free trial).
Download A 30-day Free Trial Of Any Adobe Creative Suite
Photoshop Extended integrates the state-of-the-art editing, compositing, and graphic design capabilities of Adobe Photoshop, and features advanced tools for 3D design, image and video editing.
Photoshop and Photoshop Extended can be purchased as stand-alone applications, as components of the Adobe Creative Suite family, or as part of Adobe's new Creative Cloud offering. Upgrade pricing is also available to eligible customers.
Download the 30-day Photoshop free trial, or a trial of any Adobe product, including the Master Collection. See our Photoshop CS6 Tutorials Page for a collection of free tutorials and videos. Visit the Adobe Coupons & Special Offers Page to see the latest deals from Adobe. Get up to 80% off at the Adobe Education Store.
onOne Software For Digital Photographers – Exclusive 15% Discount
onOne Software is the fastest and easiest way to make your images extraordinary. They work everywhere – with Photoshop, Lightroom, Aperture, and as standalone applications. Use discount code PSSPPT06 to get 15% off any onOne product.
Perfect Photo Suite
- Everything You Need to Realize Your Photographic Vision
- Seven integrated products for your photography workflow
- Perfect Effects: Create images with impact
- Perfect Portrait: Simply powerful retouching
- Perfect Resize (Genuine Fractals): Enlarge images for print
- Perfect Layers: The power of layers without Photoshop
- Perfect Mask: The essential cut-out tool
- FocalPoint: Put the focus where you want
- PhotoFrame: Borders, backgrounds, textures and adornments
- Add popular HDR and retro looks
- Recreate the look of film and darkroom techniques
- Finish images with vignettes, textures and borders
- Simply powerful portrait retouching
- Automatic skin smoothing and blemish removal
- Instant enhancement of eyes and teeth
- Remove backgrounds with a single click
- Easily cut around the tough stuff like hair, glass, and tree branches
- All of the best masking tools without Photoshop
- Get the highest quality image enlargement, powered by Genuine Fractals
- Enlarge mobile phone to DSLR images up to 1000%
- Maintain all the sharpness and detail of your original photo
- Create the look of fast, expensive lenses instantly
- Control depth of field after the shot
- Simulate the creative look of tilt-shift lenses
- Enhance images with borders, textures and adornments
- Add authentic film and darkroom edge effects
- Complete library of more than 1000 professional design elements
- Extend the image editing power of Lightroom & Aperture
- Combine the best parts of multiple photos
- Retouch portraits and landscapes
Exclusive 15% Discount On Topaz Plugins, Bundles And Upgrades
Enter our exclusive discount coupon code PHOTOSHOPSUPPORT during the checkout process at Topaz Labs for an instant 15% discount on any Topaz product, including bundles and upgrades.
Topaz Labs Photoshop plug-ins are specifically designed to expand a photographer's creative toolbox by harnessing powerful image technology developments. Photographers everywhere are now taking advantage of the creative exposure effects, artistic simplification, unique edge manipulation, and top-of-the-line noise reduction offered in Topaz products. The Topaz Photoshop Plugins Bundle is a super powerful Photoshop plugins package that includes the following Topaz products:
Deliver stunning and dynamic images with this uniquely powerful plug-in that features HDR-like abilities and enhances exposure, color and detail.
Topaz InFocus uses the latest advancements in image deconvolution technology to restore, refine and sharpen image detail.
A three-level detail adjustment plug-in that specializes in micro-contrast enhancements and sharpening with no artifacts.
The fastest and most effective masking and extraction program with one-click mask refining.
Highest-quality noise reduction plug-in that removes the most noise and color noise while preserving the most image detail.
Provides creative simplification, art effects, and line accentuation for easy one-of-a-kind art.
Take control of the detail depth of your images with extensive smoothing, texture control and edge enhancement tools.
Drastically improves the quality of web images and other compressed photos.
Learn more about the Topaz Photoshop Plugins Bundle. Download a free trial version.
Site Grinder Web Design Tool
There often seems to be a strict division of labor within the world of web design and development. Creative professionals tend to stick to the Photoshop domain, while those well-versed in scripting are left to the task of implementing their work. Indeed, the two realms are quite different from each other, to which any of us even vaguely familiar with either can easily attest.
Essentially, Photoshop is a no-holds-barred design studio, offering the artist a seemingly endless array of creative options. On the other hand, HTML, CSS, Java and the like follow strict rules of engagement, requiring the developer to take any number of esoteric concerns into consideration in order to ensure that designs are properly displayed on the web.
Turn Photoshop Into A Complete Web Design Tool
SiteGrinder seeks to bridge this gap between design and development. Basically, SiteGrinder turns Photoshop into an easy-to-use and fully functional web design tool. With SiteGrinder, designers will now have the freedom to totally let their creativity loose and then, without skipping a beat, transfer their designs to the web. Bringing esthetic concerns together with more practical considerations, SiteGrinder is an amazingly powerful tool that would make a fantastic addition to any web designer's bag of tricks. Mac OS X and Windows versions of the SiteGrinder unlockable demo are available now via download.
lynda.com Online Training Library - View Free Video Clips
Subscriptions to the lynda.com Online Training Library provide anytime access to tens of thousands of video tutorials covering Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, web design, digital imaging, 3D, digital video, animation, and many other topics. View free video clips.
For less than a dollar a day, members have the opportunity to stay current and keep skills sharp, learn innovative and productive techniques, and gain confidence and marketability - all at their own pace. Premium subscriptions include instructors’ exercise files so that members can follow along with the exact examples onscreen. Customers learn at their own pace and may stop, rewind, and replay segments as often as necessary. View some free video clips (high resolution).